Major Sleep Apnea Symptoms and Signs
- Waking up with a very sore or dry throat
- Loud snoring
- Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation
- Sleepiness or lack of energy during the day
- Sleepiness while driving
- Morning headaches
- Restless sleep
- Forgetfulness, mood changes, and a decreased interest in sex
- Recurrent awakenings or insomnia
- You have diabetes or other health problems
WE OFFER A SOLUTION!
IN-HOUSE SLEEP TESTS AVAILABLE OR USE THE RESULT FROM YOUR DOCTOR
COAT™ (Continuous Open Airway Therapy)
We can fabricate a custom-made oral appliance for the treatment of mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). This is worn during sleep to provide Continuous Open Airway Therapy (COAT) by moving the lower jaw forward while you sleep to expand the space behind your tongue. This movement tightens the soft tissue and muscles of the upper airway, which prevents obstructive apneas and snoring during sleep.
The Suad Device is proven effective, and has been recommended as the first line of treatment, for people with mild and moderate obstructive sleep apnea, but is also be prescribed to patients with severe OSA who are CPAP intolerant.